Welcome to the Garden
This is a community designed for those with the unique capacity to dream and envision the future.
The back story
2023 has been a significant year for me as I began to realise that so much of what God had put inside of me could only be unlocked with courage. And whilst I had a thousand reasons I could point to as reasons I wasn't able to move forward on my dreams, I couldn't help but acknowledge that I was ultimately the one in control of my life.
Here were some of the things that that I 'blamed' for my lack of movement:
- Four young kids
- Pastoring a church
- Leaving a spiritually abusive environment
- The cost of ministry
- Unique pressures and physical cost of living on London, UK
It's not like these realities don't exist. But they all masked something much deeper happening on the inside of me.
I was afraid.
I didn't want to put myself out there.
I worried about what people would think.
Until I realised... I am in control of my future.
And I choose to do things differently.
- I started working out every day and increasing my energy (5x per week for the last nine months)
- I started making money in my business
- I produced the album I've always dreamed of (coming out October 2023)
- I created a radically different church culture that is really thriving (and we just signed a lease for our own permanent space)
The truth is that you can find evidence for whatever you want to believe.
Creating the Garden is about creating a place to break down limiting beliefs, encourage each other in our goals and translate our dreams into reality.
What you get
The most important thing you'll get from joining the Garden is ACCESS. I know that I have unique ways of thinking that will help you move the vision that God has given you forward.
But very practically you will get:
- An exclusive Facebook group. You'll be able to ask questions and get specific insights as well as build relationships with like-minded people.
- Monthly video call. Topics will be based around entrepreneurship, spirituality and mindset but will also be informed by the community throughout the month. These will also be recorded if you can't make it.
It's how much...?
Let's be honest - £5 is nothing. In fact my biggest worry with creating this was that it was too cheap. When things are inexpensive, we tend not to value them. And there is going to be a lot of value in the Garden.
But my goal with this particular community is not to make money. It's to build something special. It also helpfully negates my natural tendency to focus on profit instead of the very thing that creates wealth on every level - people themselves.
Some of you will know that I almost launched this community (in a different form) 12 months ago. But now the time is right - there's been a lot of learning since then and I know this is going to help you in so many ways.
The Garden is a place where your dreams will grow and your future will flourish. See you in there.